•  | 
  • DE
  •  | 
  • IT

KigaPortal

Lesson Ideas for Kindergarten and Pre-K

Idea Forum
Discussions for parents and teachers of kindergartners

Anyone can browse the forum without a subscription.

Non-subscribers can sign up here and then log in to comment on the forum.

Search

Page: 1 Respond
Author Topic: 

More ideas for toddlers, please!

• S P
    15 Topics

More ideas for toddlers, please! Link to this post

We love the new ideas for toddlers lately - hope you will continue to add more this year!

• Anonymous user
    4 Topics

Re: More ideas for toddlers, please! Link to this post

Of course, I am waiting for the opportunity to read more information about which you write about the toddlers. By the way, I have been looking for a good daycare for my eldest son for a very long time, but there are not many good organizations in New York that employ reliable staff. After almost a month, I managed to find the Little Scholars daycare center on the Internet, which is located in close proximity to my home. It's just a blessing that my child is happy to be there and looks forward to meeting his peers and caregivers every day.

• Anonymous user
    1 Topics

Re: More ideas for toddlers, please! Link to this post

During Covid Pandemic, handling of toddlers has become a new challenge for young parents as the caregiving services had to shutdown their physical premises. Some ideas for parents to handle toddlers on their own can be-
    1. Try to set up a schedule for their basic activities like sleeping, washing, breakfast etc.
    2. Fix a certain time period in which you do some creative activity with them like, painting, scribling, painting, hand printing, story telling and music and dancing.
    3. Playing physical games with them and encouraging them to do activities.
    4. make them attend some online classes for preschoolers and toddlers.
    For few more tips, kindly visit the following website Kidzee Goregaon Preschool

Go to Top Respond

Please make every effort to ensure a fair and friendly discussion.
The editor reserves the right to remove irrelevant, unlawful or morally questionable posts.

Note: KiGaPortal assumes no liability for the content of linked web pages in the Forum.